Application form for admission is available on payment of Rs.50/- for B.Ed course at the college office. The application will be issued in person only. (The Application fee is likely to be changed at the time admission)
Mode of Applying
Filled in application should reach the Principal within 10 days from the Date of publication of UG results. Late applications will be considered only after exhausting applications received in time. Separate Application should be filled in for the different choices of subject/faculty.
The following items shall be enclosed with the application form:
- Copy of the S.S.L.C Mark Statement
- Copy of the H.Sc Mark Statment
- Copy of the Degree Certificate
- Copy of the UG Cumulative Mark Statement
- Copy of the Community Certificate issued by Revenue Officer, in respect of BC/MBC/SC/ST candidates.
- Self addressed post card.
- Passport size photos(3 Copies)