Eligibility For Admission To The Course
- You are here:
A candidate shall be eligible for admission to the course leading to the Degree of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Provided:
- The candidate who have undergone 10+2+3 (15) or 11+1+3 (15) pattern of study and passed the X and XII examinations conducted by the respective State Board or CBSE or any other recognized Board of Education / Examination and UG Degree examination of the UGC approved Universities in any one of the school subjects offered by the Directorate of School Education at the Secondary /Higher Secondary Education level.
- Candidates who have passed the UG or PG degree in Open University System without qualifying in 11 years SSLC examination and I year of Pre-University Course (PUC) examination or 10+2 pattern of school education examination shall not be considered for admission.
- However, candidates not qualified in XII examination or PUC but possessing Two Years Bachelor Preparatory Programme Certificate / Two years Foundation Course Certificate / TwoYears Diploma Course conducted by State Government/ recognized Universities and qualified with three years UG Degree course are also considered to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have studied more than one main subject in Part III (under Double / Triple Major System) of UG Degree course should have to choose only one of the main subjects and should have applied for that Optional only. In such cases, marks obtained by the candidates in Two / Three major subjects shall be taken into account to arrive percentage of marks stipulated in item (viii).
- Candidates who have passed under Double Degree / Additional Degree Programme with less than three years duration are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have qualified in PG Degree (5 year integrated course) under 10+2+5 or 11+1+5 pattern of study shall be considered for admission. In such cases, the marks obtained by the candidates in the first three years (in major and ancillary / allied subjects alone) of the course alone shall be taken into account for admission .
- a) Candidates who have done their UG degree in Applied Mathematics can apply for Mathematics
- b) Candidates who have done their UG degree in Applied Physics, Geo-Physics, Bio- Physics and Electronics can apply for Physical Science.
- c) Candidates who have done their UG degree in Biochemistry and Applied Chemistry can apply for Physical Science.
- d) Candidates who have done their UG degree in Biotechnology, Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology can apply for Biological Science.
- e) Candidates who have done their UG degree in Environmental Science and Micro-Biology can apply for Biological Science.
- f) Candidates who have done their UG degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and Computer Applications etc., can apply for Computer Science.
- (viii) Candidates with the following marks in the Bachelor's Degree are eligible for admission to the course other